- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team in a World of Social Distancing
April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team in a world of Social Distancing and COVID-19
Social distancing is putting pressure on teams, yet teamwork in the world of social distancing is more important than ever.
If you are a leader you need a great team. If you are not leading a team, you need to be a great teammate. The rules of building trust, leading a team and being a great team mate are changing.
COVID-19 is disrupting the market, advances in technology are disrupting the market, globalization is forcing a new approach to working, and the teams of the future have never seen this level of diversity. In essence, organizations need to equip their employees to quickly create cohesive teams that enable results.
Join me on April 21 for the webinar: High Performing Teams and the Five Behaviors and leave with a fundamental understanding of the behaviors that lead to solid teams – even in uncertain times.
During this webinar, participants will learn principles to:
• Trust One Another – When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
• Engage in Conflict Around Ideas – When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
• Commit to Decisions – When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
• Hold One Another Accountable – When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
• Focus on Achieving Collective Results – The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.