- This event has passed.
Scaling Up – Rockefeller Habits Business Growth Workshop
February 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Are you ready to grow your business?
The world-renowned Scaling Up Business Growth Workshop empowers you to accelerate profitable growth using a time-tested and results-driven methodology. Through this exclusive learning experience, Gazelles Coaches have empowered more than 20,000 executives and their leadership teams with proven tools and strategies to scale up smarter. It can help you:
Get faster results with less effort by developing organizational clarity and accountability.
Develop a strategic advantage over the competition. Position your brand as a market leader.
See your company’s reputation and revenues soar as employees understand and fulfill 100% of your brand promises.
Using the Rockefeller Habits 2.0, Gazelles Coaches have enabled companies to dominate their industries and make a bigger difference in the world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is open to all those interested in amplifying their success and scaling up their businesses via a proven course trajectory. We welcome lifelong learners and those hungry for best practices and cutting edge thought leadership. We welcome leaders who want to develop their team—and know they can’t do it alone – and are willing to invest in an outside resource for help. To maximize results and return on investment, we encourage leaders and senior teams to attend together.
Led by Gazelles Certified Coach Mark Fenner, this workshop will get your Team Aligned and Accelerate Growth! Please, reach out to us if you have any questions regarding our process.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE WORKSHOP:
The morning concentrates on People and Strategy, organized around the One-Page Strategic Plan.
Topics covered include:
– Cash Model – how to double your operating cash flow in twelve months.
– Market Intelligence – how leading firms “learn faster” to remain ahead of their competitors and to drive priority setting.
– People – how to select and hire A players and then avoid demotivating them.
– Core Ideology – bringing your core values and core purpose alive to energize your employees and simplify your human resource systems.
– BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) – aligning it with your business fundamentals.
– Brand Promise – the key strategic decision that differentiates you from competitors i.e. “if you can’t state your strategy in a sentence, you don’t get it!”.
– Annual and Quarterly Focus – the most critical short term decisions an executive team can make to drive alignment and performance.
The afternoon centers on Execution, organized around the Rockefeller Habits checklist.
– Rockefeller Habits Checklist – ten essential habits that reduce the executive time needed to manage the business from 50 hours/week to less than 15 hours.
– Meeting Rhythm – the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting rhythm and the specific agendas that make them effective and practical.
– Metrics – the three types of metrics that drive the business on a daily and weekly basis.
Organizational Structure – the most effective organizational charts and how to apply them to keep everyone accountable.
– Themes – how to use them to make your priorities memorable and add energy to your organization
Gazelles Certified Business & Leadership Coach Mark Fenner
The President of Rise Performance Group, Mark Fenner knows leaders and the contexts they need to grow – and has a unique ability to create the conditions needed to deliver a material change in performance.
A John Maxwell Certified Leadership Coach, Mark is certified in Wiley’s PXT Select, and CheckPoint 360 leadership assessments as well as Everything DiSC and 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
Combining this training with decades of on-the-ground experience, Mark has helped hundreds of organizations shape their workforce into word-class leaders, transform clients into die-hard fans and build cultures that eat strategies for breakfast.
Mark is first and foremost about improving performance.
“I believe at a time of hyper growth and limited time to get everything done, Mark was a force multiplier for me, my executives, our culture, and more.”
“Mark helped us increase the pace and professionalism of our executive team. I would recommend him to anyone.”
Here's what our CEO alumni have to say:
“I was in a YEO Forum with a guy who took his company from $7 million to $40 million; after hearing his repeated references to Verne Harnish, I finally attended the Rockefeller Habits workshop. Without ever going, I would still be running a mom and pop operation, and hating my job!”
“Learning and implementing the Rockefeller Habits with Gazelles International tools into Taurus Group has made a huge difference in the clarity of direction, focus on the right priorities, improved communication within the business and faster execution. This has resulted in strong revenue growth, stronger cash flow and a very large improvement in net profit. I consider this a must for any leadership team looking to grow its business.”
"Three years ago we began the process of evaluating our team each quarter under the guidance of our Gazelles International Certified Coach…Two years later, we can proudly say with confidence that these processes have made significant, measurable improvements in our company, our culture, and our results.”
"Recordsforce has been using Gazelles for a year and a half and we love it! It has made an amazing difference for me as CEO to have a real methodology for running my business."
"I spoke to a group of CEOs and told them they needed to attend a Rockefeller Habits workshop and if they did not love it I would pay for their attendance!"
"We attempted to apply the Habits by ourselves, but then we decided to sign up for a Rockefeller Habits workshop and started working with a certified Gazelles coach. The results have been phenomenal. As a result of our success, I now actually have the time to work on my business (and myself). Thanks to Gazelles for being a huge part of our success at P2P!"
- Detailed workbook with information and examples of the concepts presented
- Book: Scaling Up, written by Verne Harnish
- One-Page Strategic Plan and other actionable tools to help grow your business
- Workshop hours: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Doors open for registration and light breakfast at 8:30 am
- Lunch will be served.