A leader’s most important tasks are to acquire and keep good people and to develop more leaders. This course focuses on leading through influence and developing a team of motivated, engaged and committed employees so they can magnify their leadership impact.
If you want to add growth lead followers, if you want to multiply lead leaders!
–John C. Maxwell
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- We experience a lack of employee engagement, retention and proactive problem solving.
- There is no pipeline of existing leaders equipped to handle my current position.
- Less than 50% of my time is spent developing other leaders.
- We have a lack of accountability and standards that result in excellence.
- My employees are self managing and self developing too slowly.
In Leaders Developing Leaders, we will cover processes for identifying potential leaders, creating a climate for leadership development and reproducing other great leaders.
- Creating a multiplier effect through your leadership
- Developing processes to recognize, attract, develop, and empower leaders
- Creating a system to “Reproduce Leaders”
- Learning to cast a leadership vision and understand the levels of leadership
- Applying the laws of leadership
Target Audience: Middle managers, senior leaders, C-Suite Execs
Course Length: Various. This course can be presented as a two-hour mini-workshop, over a series of eight or 10 virtual workshops, or in an all-day workshop format.
Group Size: Varies by format.
Additional Reading: Developing the Leaders Around You by John C Maxwell